Resolved No New Threads/Posts Today?

TomS

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Is it just me or is there a problem with the site not showing any new threads or posts? Just went through a Windows 10 update. Maybe that is the problem.

Nearly every time I come to this site, My computer fails to download site and my computer hangs up. I then have to reboot.
This just started yesterday and happens 90% of the time.
I belong to many other forums and do not have this problem with any of them.
What could be the problem?

I tried logging-in earlier this morning and the site was down. My guess is that it crashed and got restored to the latest saved version. Probably a days worth of new posts are lost.

Don't know about your specific problem but I noticed a couple of my posts from yesterday are gone this morning- ?
Must be Xenforo hiccups
Mark

A lot of sites with heavy third party advertising, advertising scripts, information harvesting, and persistent third party tracking cookies have issues with computer security programs.

Might try turning off update service.

turn off... search icon....services

services.jpg

This might not help. Have noticed html pages seem to stall. Seems
to be related to internet service provider.

Where I work, excellent browsing with snappy page loading.

At home, slower browsing, lagging page loading.

Charl

Don't know about your specific problem but I noticed a couple of my posts from yesterday are gone this morning- ?
Must be Xenforo hiccups
Mark

The site seemed to have crashed earlier today. When it came back I noticed all the posts were from yesterday evening, so any of us who posted last evening have lost our posts.

Going through my email notification--It loaded instant?
A few minutes ago, it didn't load? ?

Having problems also. Site still won't load in Chrome browser - load in Internet Explorer but threads from yesterday are missing and crashes most times I try to post.

Lost all posts and PM's back to Sunday. . .
Did the mySQL database crash?

Back