Nogaflex Indicator Holders

Ive got a big boy noga along with a middle size one i suppose, I will have to look at the box for the number. The big boy is too big for hobby work, i use it on our 38 inch swing lathe at work.

Thanks Darkzero, I did a couple of search's on the Enco site but never found it.

Will, how is the Noga arm attached to the Mitutoyo DTI?
Do the Mitutoyo's come with a dovetail back?

Will, how is the Noga arm attached to the Mitutoyo DTI?
Do the Mitutoyo's come with a dovetail back?

My Mitu DTI & Mitu DIs have dovetails. My Mitu DTI has dovetails on the back, rear & front but I usually only use the rear dovetail. All my Mitu DIs have dovetails on both sides of the case & is how I attach them to the Nogas as well. Seems like most people are Starrett fans but I am a Mitutoyo fan. The only Starrett indicator I own is a 196 back plunger but I pretty much never use it.

Img_1299.jpg

IMG_0150.JPG different noga mounts i have made, the one in the middle is a dovetail i made (screwed and loctighted to the back)

Msc and Travers ToolCo and order any Noga part that one needs. The DG 6061 I just bought, was on sale at Msc with free shipping.
I hope Noga makes a 360° FAT/FAB with long DG arms and a 176 lb. on/off mag. Nice work DZ. I really like that 1/2" stem for the centering holder and the "IndiNoga".

Back