Not A Good Day At The House

I'm sorry for your loss. Having outlived a few cats, I know the feeling. Presently I'm outliving pigeons.

This make me very sad. So sorry to hear.
We go through so many best friends in our life times.
I heard someone say, we outlive our dogs because the opposite is just unthinkable.
We lost Rocco in spring of 2018. I miss him everyday.

Jack,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

It is amazingly difficult. So much of our normal days are tailored around our animal friends.

-brino

Reactions: tjb
My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend. It is never easy.

Stu

Jack:
So sorry for your loss of Zero.

If there is a brighter side at this moment, just remember all the Joy you brought to Zero over his many 15 years on Earth.

Bill

I feel your pain. Lost my best friend a few months ago. Time does heal. Remember the good times.

First thanks for all of the kind words

For the wife the news has taken a turn, for the worse, while the dog passed on Saturday, her cat passed on Monday. The cat and I, for 17 yrs have been on barely speaking terms, but was the wife’s baby, she has taken this very hard. I’m sorry to say, I more saddened by the effect this loss has on the wife, than my loss related to the actual cat.

It seems strange, for the first time in 30 yrs, there are no animals of any kind in the house, just me and the wife, eerily quiet at times.

Oh for goodness sake. I’m sorry for your wife’s loss Jack.
I can totally understand the emptiness and eerie quiet, I lost three dogs and a cat in the space of 18 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back