Nothing in the shop, but pups ears good

Yes dogs certainly are special. Many years ago we had a Kelpie Dingo cross, She was a beautiful animal, very intelligent and clever. when the local cops found out she had dingo in her (It's against the law to have dingoes as pets) they wanted to put her down, but all the folks in our street got a petition up and saved her. Dont know who told them, we had her registered as a Kelpie.

All the kids around loved her she would walk with the kids to the local primary school, about a mile, and then come home. When it was time for the kids to come home from school she would be waiting at the school gate for them, and walk home with them. There was great sadness when she expired at 14.

I'll never forget one Saturday night when she was about 2 or 3 I had gone to the local dance, I had new shoes and my feet were sore it must have affected my gait. When I walked up the drive, she started growling as I got to the gate, she as getting really angry as soon as I spoke to her she was back to normal, tail wagging and waiting to greet me. She was the perfect guard dog.

Back