NTN Bearings Difference??

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys I am looking at two bearings that look the same but with different #'s and different prices.I was wondering if someone is a bearing tech or a person who really knows how to use a computer(I don't) could see what the difference is between the two.
NTN 6010LLUC3/L627
NTN 6010LLBC3/L627
As you can see the U in first one and a B in the second one,there is about 15.00 price difference,so thinking one is better than the other????Thanks guys for any help

From nlnamerica.com:

What is the difference between LLB & LLU seals? The "LB" seal is a non-contact seal for reduced torque or higher speed requirements. The "LU" seal is contact seal for better grease contamination control, but the contact friction increases torque and lowers the limiting speed.

Sounds like you know the difference of the two. One has a seal that’s contacts the inner race. So it increases friction and contains heat buildup. Other does not contact the inner race which reduces friction and allows heat dissipation better. There’s sealed,shielded, and open. One side, both sides.

Thanks guys,I don't know which one of these I have.The old bearing I guess is no longer made its a Fafnir 110P,I google it but nothing comes up with those #'s.I will have to keep searching,its a 50mm bore 80mm dia w/ 16mm width which searching by size lead me to the NTN bearings

Back