O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

As most of us probably know your favourite music can usually be found on youtube no matter how obscure it may be.
But some of us may not know about https://www.4kdownload.com/28
I use it to strip the audio from the video and save as mp3's to build my shop track lists.
Quick, simple and easy to use.

and now for something completely different

Wow , 3 years ago and had retirement plans on my mind . Covid , Cancer and whatever else . I made it thanks to this group. The Carver system is going out for upgrades to Nelion finally . My tastes haven't changed although we lost a few great musicians . With all the **** going on in the world these days , a woodstove and a few good tunes is really what's needed . Happy Holidays to all . :)

Wow , 3 years ago and had retirement plans on my mind . Covid , Cancer and whatever else . I made it thanks to this group. The Carver system is going out for upgrades to Nelion finally . My tastes haven't changed although we lost a few great musicians . With all the **** going on in the world these days , a woodstove and a few good tunes is really what's needed . Happy Holidays to all . :)
I hear that! Retirement and old age are not for the faint of heart. But luckily the appreciation of good music doesn’t diminish. I’m glad you are over that rough spot and hope you can find a balance between doing what you want and some relaxation.

This morning's song. Think I might keep doing this a bit. It's quite an eclectic collection. :)

Got this album queued up again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back