O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

I turned my radio on in the shop 15 years ago to a local rock station, haven't changed the channel, radio is on 24/7. It's there to make noise.

I listen to a lot of metal, 80's-90's for the most part. I don't know what's happened in the last 20 years, other than I missed it.

Here's an exception, definitely more on the rockabilly tip, if you will:

1584739104348.png
Keb' Mo' Oklahoma on vinyl. Soothing, sweet.

Starting breaking in my replacement last night . He'll be trained in " old country " tonight . 96.9 classic country out of Binghamton NY . :grin:

I'm more a fan acoustic music. These guys the Cleverly's have been around for quite a while but I just got on to them. They are hilarious and good musicians.

When I am in the shop, I listen to all kinds of stuff, not just Slayer. Sometimes I get all happy on ZZ Top, or Tears for Fears or Bowie.

Today, this rocked by socks while working (building) on the shop.

I can't figure out what they were thinking about when they wrote that song.............

Boring arse night tonight . So ...................something to beat the blues and keep me awake ! :big grin:

Radio!?! There’s a thought, I have 30s-50s movie serials movie serials non-stop loop (24 h a day) in the shop, Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Commando Cody, Capt American, Batman, Green Hornet, etc, etc.

Back