O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

When I am in the shop, I listen to all kinds of stuff, not just Slayer. Sometimes I get all happy on ZZ Top, or Tears for Fears or Bowie.

Today, this rocked by socks while working (building) on the shop.

HA! One of my favorites!!

Sometimes I will tune into KEXP online for something different. They do occasionally have a "rap" day which then of course, I switch to something else.

Also, the likes of Joe Walsh, Heart, The Baby's, Honeymoon Suite, Don Felder, Jefferson Starship, Coverdale and Page. Yeah, I am all over the board, except country. Absolutely cannot stand country.

David Allen Coe anyone ???

i sing this one to myself often ( i get funny looks from the neighbors, but i don't care :grin big:)

I don't like country but that might be the best beer drinking song ever. Used to shoot competitive pool (sometimes in hole in the wall honky tonks) and learned to appreciate the better country beer drinking songs.

Sometimes I will tune into KEXP online for something different. They do occasionally have a "rap" day which then of course, I switch to something else.

Also, the likes of Joe Walsh, Heart, The Baby's, Honeymoon Suite, Don Felder, Jefferson Starship, Coverdale and Page. Yeah, I am all over the board, except country. Absolutely cannot stand country.

Sacrilegious !!! Have you never heard this ?? :big grin:

I listened to my sweet hummin Cummins in my Ram 3500 dually the last 2 days on a trip and came up with this when I pulled in the drive last night.
Happy Camper for sure!DSCN7917.JPG

I get 1/2 of that mpg in my 6.0 . I just tuned it correctly but haven't checked for any results yet . It was still tuned for street and stock tires so we put some hp into it . It now jumps off the line and the shift points are correct .

The roughly 10,000# 2018 GMC Savanna long wheelbase service van, get about 15-16 mpg, it’s a 6L with a 6 speed auto, rear end is 3.42.

Back