O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

Yeah Geddy Lee was apparently one of Claypool’s big influences. I think Primus played at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction for Rush if I’m not mistaken so to see him doing this cover was cool.

Digressing a bit - another project of his I’ve been binging again lately is one Claypool did with Trey Anastasio and Stuart Copeland - Oysterhead. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly satellite radio. Classic rock, blues, jazz, and lately, a lot of the old time radio shows, if I'm doing something where I can hear the whole show with out it being drowned out by machine noise. Mike

I only saw them once at ‘93 Lollapalooza. It was incredible.

Like me my JJ Cale, some Django Rheinhardt and some Jerry Garcia. these 3, no one ever played better guitar. No gangsta here please, this is New Orleans where jazz was invented. Stream ya up some WWOZ on the week ends, sunday you'll never hear better bluegrass. But WWOZ is community radio, you'll hear a lot of stuff. A lot of Nawlinz funk. Nothin wrong with some funky wah wah.

Love all music except opera that singing drives me nuts.
Favourite at the moment is Prog Rock Master Neal Morse.
Transatlantic, Flying colors, Neal Morse Band and Kenny Wayne Shepherd band.

Love all music except opera that singing drives me nuts.
Favourite at the moment is Prog Rock Master Neal Morse.
Transatlantic, Flying colors, Neal Morse Band and Kenny Wayne Shepherd band.

I saw Kenny Wayne Shepard right before the Allman Bros Band. Quite the contrast between Kenny's strutting around and Derek Trucks calm reserved demeanor.. Both can play but the strutting was over the top imo.

I only saw them once at ‘93 Lollapalooza. It was incredible.

I had tickets for a show in Buffalo NY this past March. Obviously it never happened, but MJK made sure that everyone got a refund.

Back