O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

I had tickets for a show in Buffalo NY this past March. Obviously it never happened, but MJK made sure that everyone got a refund.
I might do this...

Halloween night , full moon , nice and crisp outside , daylight savings night , the guy close to our plant has a bonfire and the smoke is coming down thru our vents ..................................I have a 13 hour night which puts me up to 75 hours this week . :rolleyes: Wish I could be sitting around one of those bonfires ! Good news is , I only have 11.5 hrs . to go . Bad news is my trainee just came in and picked up his tools , he got an offer from Lockheed .

So on the menu tonight . I 105 time machine out of Reading Pa., the onto 105.5 hank fm out of Myrtle Beach SC after 12 o'oclock . Happy Halloween ! :beer:

~~~~WARNING~~~~ These are country stations ! :grin:

Listening to and watching football tonight. Fire pit going, patio chair is comfortable, life is good. No county. Ever.

20201031_195940.jpg

I've just turned 74 and I'm going to listen to every one of my vinyl's: Allen Parsons Project, Beach Boys, Cream, The Doors, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Frank Zappa, Grateful Dead, Heart... I don't know how many albums I have, but I'm going to hear them all.

Some good music being listened too here. I'm going to have to look many of these up, as not familiar with. To be honest, I'll tune the radio to a NPR station. What my daughter used to call old man radio. Musically, I tend to go towards smooth jazz - Mindi Abair, Jeff Golub. I do enjoy throwing on older Tom Waits, Duke Jupiter, Climax Blues Band. And Janis. What a voice! I did hear the Cleverlys recently, what a hoot!

I use my wireless headphones and either my phone or iPad to listen Pandora. It all just depends on what I’m doing. If I’m doing production work and need to get after it I’ll listen to Finnish metal like Wintersun. Like espresso music. Or something more calming to do prototype work Hawaiian, or Bluegrass like Tim O’Brian or Steeldrivers. Sometimes I’ll listen trad Portuguese Fado music or Jacob do Bandolim. Also like Texas swing like Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers. Love that name,

Back