Obtaining an RF-30 Rong Fu Milling Table and Motor?

toastyovens

Registered
Registered
Hello. I'm new here. I found a barely used RF-30 Milling Machine for very cheap. But for some reason the milling machne table and motor are missing. Is there any way that I can find replacement table for the RF-30? Also if somehow I found a way of obtaining the table, I'm planning to find a 3-phase motor for it to be used with a VFD. What rpm 3-phase motor do I need to find and any particular details I should look out for to mount it on the mill?

Any reply is really appreciated. I live in a country where it's hard to find used milling machines for the home shop for cheap, so finding what I could find to get me into hobby machining is something that really helps. Thank you.

A milling machine without table or motor is just raw cast iron stock.

The table is the mill and contains a great deal of its accuracy.
A mill without a motor is fairly useless.

About the only thing you could do is order a new table from Grizzly. But I doubt they ship to Malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I built the Franken-Mill, I threw a table assembly away

Ok so then the 'mill' is out of the question. Well back to hunting for used mills. Thanks guys.

I would probably buy it for cheap, but then again I'm a guy who's building his own mill/drill from various scrap pieces....

John

Back