½ Of A Clock/watch Makers Vise?

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Cleaning up and going through stuff in my shop.
I think that this is the outer jaw of a small vise.
This has been floating around in my goodies drawer forever.
Anyone have a use for this? Needs to be put to use in a good shop and not laying around in a drawer.

P1080314r.jpg P1080313r.jpg P1080312r.jpg

Something like that could be very handy for holding small parts. Have you given any thought to making the other half so that you would have a complete miniature vise?

I agree with Terry. You have the machines to make the rest of that vise.:idea: Would be a fun project.

This poor, neglected, orphaned piece needs a new home, and someone to put it back to use.
Too many projects and not enough time. Over Christmas I started a notebook and making up a list of projects
that I'd like to get done. I've been collecting 'stuff' for over 35 years now and am drowning in 'clutter'.
I'm desperately trying to get the shop & contents straightened out, and unfortunately I lack the gene that gives
a person organizational skills. I also suffer from 'FSS' (Flat Surface Syndrome) Every flat surface in the shop
is cluttered to the point of embarrassment...

I would be happy taking it off yours hands and put it to good use. I could even be persuaded to take other fun items that are taking up your space.

I had to jettison most of my fun treasures for a future project when I moved this summer.

Either way good luck with the clean up and getting back space to work on projects

I've got the same problem to much stuff and no room . I can't even seem sell cheap I think they want me to pay to take away. Tried giving to family still no luck . Ebays next try.

Back