Oh boy, you guys are gonna hate me.

If and when your ready work on the ways, be sure to let me know. Like you said it works and I will add it's better then no lathe...:)
Thank you for everything Mr. Richard :D
Idk if I will spend more energy on this lathe, I will have to buy a better one if I want to pursue machining as a living, I'll keep this ond for odd jobs :)

Is this normal or should it be tighter??
I've checked the saddle with a straight edge and it's barely warped, maybe 0.05mm at most on the edges
From post 80 you show what I think you refer to as a gib under the front inverted V way of the lathe with a 0.18 mm gap to the surface that the rack mounts to. I could be wrong but I do not think this gap should have any effect on lathe accuracy. When you are turning a part normally, the cutting forces are pushing the carriage or saddle down onto the inverted V way, the weight of the carriage and apron are pushing down, there should be no force trying to lift up the carriage. It looks like you are getting good results with the lathe so disassembly, cleaning and reassembly may of fixed something. I am guessing you could remove that gib altogether and the lathe would still work fine. I may be missing something here as I have only worked on a couple of lathes and none had a gib on the bottom of the front of the carriage. There is one on the back.
Wear on the inverted V ways of the bed can certainty cause the lathe to cut a taper. If it's really bad, just holding your carpenters level on the sloping side may show a worn bed.

Back