Oh my! Enco surface grinder, getting tighter in the shop

looks great Crank! :grin:

shars and all industrial tool supply are good vendors for import Diamond Nibs

ANOTHER great score Crank! Congrats. You must be living right. I've had this irrational jones for a SG for a while now and the combo of the price, size and condition would have been impossible to pass up. As my Okie Grandpa woulda said I'm proud fer ya son.

So, it's been a while Crank, whatcha think? I ask because a similar one popped up. Same design, different name tag. It's not the bargain you got, and it's not got the single point oiler :( But like you I have limited space.

Have you used yours much? Any tips/regrets? For the kind of $$ you paid it's not likely you have any regrets but I'm trying to get a feel before I leap.

Hi, late to the game on this, but I just bought a used Enco 618 surface grinder. It came with 2 owners manuals for some reason. Does anyone need one? I’m looking for a detailed parts diagram to disassemble. Does anyone have one or know a source for one? I’d like to disassemble to move into my basement.

Hi, late to the game on this, but I just bought a used Enco 618 surface grinder. It came with 2 owners manuals for some reason. Does anyone need one? I’m looking for a detailed parts diagram to disassemble. Does anyone have one or know a source for one? I’d like to disassemble to move into my basement.

You might want to start a separate thread since the OP's is a different model and it's an old thread....something like "Enco 6x18 manuals?" might attract folks who have them. I recently bought an Enco 6x18 but there were several different versions sold over the years. I have a manual for mine, but there isn't much in it...I can't recall if it's an owner's manual, parts manual, or both.

Attachments

• IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
Nice score .

I"m envious.

Wondering if you ever got a manual. I have one I could copy. Let me know.

Barry
Barry, I realize it’s been a year since this post but I’m gonna take a chance you’ll see this. I have a 6x12 Enco SG as well, have been searching for a manual for it without much success. If you still have yours and I could score a copy (even digital, or photos of pages maybe) id be quite appreciative.

John

Barry, I realize it’s been a year since this post but I’m gonna take a chance you’ll see this. I have a 6x12 Enco SG as well, have been searching for a manual for it without much success. If you still have yours and I could score a copy (even digital, or photos of pages maybe) id be quite appreciative.

John
Sure, John,
If you PM me with your address, I'd be happy to send.

Back