Oil can clone

I Am not to sure how to navigate around on this site or any for that matter not so computer savvy
not sure how to reply or to say thanks for the replys

Sweet! Would really love to see drawings or plans.
Dave

That is a nice looking project! Plans or a build log would be great, even after the fact.

thanks guys i don't have any plans i don't even have a can to copy i just looked at the pictures on the net and hacked it out i made that one for adam booth he loves that style of can

Scott, just saw the oil can on today's episode of SNS (I watch all his videos too, one of my favorite channels). Man that can is very vert nice & I just wanted to let you know you did an excellent job! As Adam says in the video, I am jealous! :)

Hey Scott, thanks again for the sweet oil can you made! You did a fantastic job! Lots of fine craftsmanship there man. I'm almost afraid of of putting it to use for hear of dropping it and denting. I might keep it up on my shelf and use it on special occasions. A couple guys have seen it in person and love it! Thank you so much!

Adam

IMG_7261.JPGIMG_7262.JPGIMG_7263.JPGIMG_7264.JPGIMG_7265.JPGIMG_7266.JPG

IMG_7261.JPG IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7263.JPG IMG_7264.JPG IMG_7265.JPG IMG_7266.JPG

Awesome project! I have one of the original Eagle oil cans (I think it's a #66) and yours looks great next to it. It is my favorite oil can.

GG

Back