OK, some of mine.

I don't know what to think?
I think he stole your money, trashed your house, and neglected your cat needs and starved her. We cant pick our family but we can pick our friends. Think with the facts and not with your emotions or heart.

I think he stole your money, trashed your house, and neglected your cat needs and starved her. We cant pick our family but we can pick our friends. Think with the facts and not with your emotions or heart.

Still don't know what to think. Money never did turn up.
I did end up keeping the cat.

Glad you kept the cat, for you and the cat. I could never get rid of one of my animals.

I am too.......She is my buddy again.

I have got her to chasing a laser light, I call it "the thing"
All I have to say is "where is the thing" "or get the thing" and she goes crazy...............LOL

I was goofing around a good 10 years ago, and made the bowl shown here.
Last night I threw the lid together, I am giving it as a birthday gift, didn't have time or energy to do the whole thing fresh, so I used the bowl I had sitting around.
I forgot to show it, but there is about a 1/4" wide vertical strip running up the side, looks like an Inlay, looks pretty cool.

Added picture of vertical strip

DSCF1041 save.JPG DSCF1040 save.JPG DSCF1038 save.JPG DSCF1042 save.JPG

Last edited:
Glad the kitty has re adjusted, I knew she was traumatized. My kitties love the lazer mouse too, just got them a new automatic one. It's kind of a lazy mans lazer mouse, just turn it on and watch them go nuts, too funny. Nice turnings too! You must be feeling better as well?

Back