Old Bench Milling Machine

Micke S

Active User
Registered
I've been offered this old and well used bench mill. It is not terribly good looking at the moment but I like old machines and will buy it if it is OK. It is like rusty vintage vehicles, you don't see or even think of pile of junk, only the possible end result...

Anyone having seen something like this before and can tell if it is something to have or not?

Bench Mill.jpg

Bench Mill parts 4.jpg

Bench Mill parts 1.jpg

Bench Mill.jpg Bench Mill parts 4.jpg Bench Mill parts 1.jpg

I've been offered this old and well used bench mill. It is not terribly good looking at the moment but I like old machines and will buy it if it is OK. It is like rusty vintage vehicles, you don't see or even think of pile of junk, only the possible end result...

Anyone having seen something like this before and can tell if it is something to have or not?

View attachment 90890

View attachment 90891

View attachment 90892

I would buy it in a quick heartbeat---If you get it and don't like it just ship it over to me-----very nice find-----Dave

Micke I wish I could find stuff like that. And yes for the right price get it. thomas s

please take some more pictures of it and let us know if you find a name tag on it-----it sure has a lot of similarities to my small horizontal bench top mill that no one has identified yet---search for "anyone know which brand or anything about this machine" ---thread #18 has more pictures of mine--------on your find--are there any brand markings on any of the accessories with it ?----hope you don't pass it up---Dave

You’re right, it’s a piece of junk! Have it sent to my house. I’ll take good care of it! But seriously, nice find if you get it. I would not let it out of my sight. It should be in your truck/car going home. :))

Here is a pic that shows how incredible nice these machines can be.

I'm negotiating the price with seller...

workshop 10.JPG

workshop 10.JPG

I have fell in love with it so much, I want to send it a bunch of flowers & a box of sweets!, Its a cutie, Take it home & keep it warm and happy.

Back