Old Bench Milling Machine

beautiful lil' mill!!
i hope you are able to add it to your shop and make it look as pretty as the red mil.

The seller wants 1 grand for it :rubbinghands:. I've stretched my bid to 500 dollars, which is a lot more more than I wanted and hoped for to pay. So at the moment I don't know if Little Critter will be mine :bitingnails:I guess not.

It's not very big, but it looks like it would be very solid. Should do some really nice work. Hope the seller bends.

You figure you couldn't touch that red one for 1K---and it doesn't have that nice vise and those expensive accessories with it---:thinking::thinking::thinking:---sure hope the seller deals with you----we want you to have it!!!----Dave

I'm not happy about it. Little Critter is in a dark place with a lot of trash. No one to speak with and it is cold and humid and scaring sounds. The rust will start to eat him, piece by piece. When he hears a remote sound, he shines up and believes it is me, coming to save him! But it is never so, I don't know where he is and cannot help.

At some point in the future there will not be much left. Just a rusty chunk of cast iron that no one can see what it was. But inside there are still a few undamaged molecules. The live in a happy world of them selves and think about the great times when Little Critter was in a bright shop and everyone stopped and told him how much they wish to bring him home and care for him.

:allgood:

Buy it already!! That looks like one sweet machine, with all the original tooling!!

If it was me, I would miss the machine more than the $1000.

Back