Oliver Manuals

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hey Gang, anyone know a good farm tractor forum or perhaps anyone or an organization that might what some manuals for
Oliver 66, Super 66, 600 Series Tractors. Came in that batch of manuals from the estate sale and I can't stand to toss anything
that someone might be able to use.

_Dan

There wouldn't happen to be a manual for an Oliver 1800 in that pile, would there?

Sorry, don't know of any forums.

Thanks,

-Ron

No sorry Scrap, just a pile for the 66.

_Dan

Don't have an Oliver anymore but if I still had my Oliver 660 I would be interested! (The 660 is very similar to the Super 66). Those manuals don't sell for a fortune on Ebay but they do sell so someone wants them!

Hey Gang, anyone know a good farm tractor forum or perhaps anyone or an organization that might what some manuals for
Oliver 66, Super 66, 600 Series Tractors. Came in that batch of manuals from the estate sale and I can't stand to toss anything
that someone might be able to use.

_Dan
Please send me a PM and let me know what you have in mind as far as price. I have a 66 Orchard dismantled into about 200 pieces, (2) 70's, (2) 77's and an 88 and may be interested in the lot. I have no manuals for any of them. The 66 and Super will share engine and transmission/final drives with the Orchard. The parts will be mostly identical (some subtle differences) with the 77's.

You got it! If it didn't show up let me know here.

_Dan

Back