Once again .

Don't you find it difficult to throw anything away?
I decided I would go through my stuff in my shop.
I bought so much so fast, surely there are things I can sell on Ebay.
Nothing :)
absolutely, because as soon as I throw it out, I start looking for it... I think Alzheimer's is setting in, because I don't remember, then I search and get all bent out of shape... I think I have OCD or something because I can't stop looking for it. in the case of throwing it out, sometimes I remember that I threw it out...

Which is why I don't want to throw stuff out.

But in all seriousness, I have stuff that was my dads... I know I'll never need it, but for some reason I can't part with it. It's like having a piece of him. He got sick when we were just starting to build a relationship again... you know you're tight, then you rebel, well, we were in the rebuild stage..
Every once in a while one of his stash gets used, but its rare.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for my Carmen threading kit for three weeks.
Where the hell is it?
I get it man.

Oh, about the kid, some of the stuff was books like Dr Seuss, and others... My wife had stored away, and now if I get rid of them, I'll regret it when the kid comes over and I can read to the child.

Just read him/her the Machinery's Handbook!
Plenty of pages of stories, lots of pictures, and then someone to hand down all the tools to when the time comes...... ;)

-brino

Plenty of pages of stories, lots of pictures, and then someone to hand down all the tools to when the time comes...... ;)

-brino
If not it sure will put the kid to sleep for the dryness of information

-brino
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am. Would you could you with a book?
A book you say.............?

My grand son loves Dr. Seuss. -Me too

I just keep thinking if I only had more space to organize stuff, I could find it easier. We all know that would just mean more space to have to dig through to find whatever it is.

well, soon you will have more space to organize... I mean fill up... Once you get that new shop up... it will never end... moving machines, moving cabinets. metal storage, tool boxes, nuts, bolts, welding, cutting, accessories... on and on.

Back