One last pig cooker

L

Lordbeezer

Forum Guest
Register Today
Finished up a large pig cooker today..number 19..I've had the drum 5-6 years.much thicker metal than most..no one wanted a cooker that big..till now ..going to a new home tomorrow ..not going to post anymore cookers..I'm sure it's getting boring..image.jpegimage.jpeg

Nice job. Looks like the BIG party size. Pretty hard for pics of most anything to get old for this bunch, myself included. Cheers, Mike

That’s a great looking cooker. Keep em coming

That looks like I could throw a couple of nice little piglets on it and have a party. Looks nice. Keep it coming. We do not mind looking at your work, It is better than what I can do on something like that.
Is that a hole in the hood for a temp gauge?
What kind of axle are you using? Final one are the tires those things they put in cars for spares now days?

Please, keep showing your work!
-brino

New owner wanted a big hole for a big temp gauge..guess a temp gauge is ok but I can put my hand close to a grill or cooker and know if I want it hotter or not..whatever floats your boat..yes .space saver tires.got those 17" out of Jeep Liberty's..I buy two or three 5 gal.buckets full of bolt on sealed bearing spindles from scrap yard when I see them ..pop caps off back.regrease..overkill rated at 3500 #..make axles outta thick wall square tubing..thanks for your time..Phil

I like them also, I've saved two big rig brake drums to build my version of the green egg cooker. I'm leaning toward charcoal , but gas is so much easier. With that size a single burner 10,000 btu should be great . Unless I go inside ceramic radiant on top . But of course it's all on hold till if I ever get the spine fixed. Tuesday there burning some NERVES ,,, God PLEASE MAKE IT WORK..

Last edited:
Gonna have to goggle a green egg cooker..hope your doctor visit works out..

Back