One of my fun projects

llarson

Active User
Registered
Thought I'd put up one of my projects, wife says "too much free time". It's a table lamp in our spare bedroom. To turn on the light you turn on the water, switch is in the valve. I too, enjoy lighting up re-purposed old things. The wood is from a limb a snow storm took off a pine tree in the back yard.View attachment 60617

now thats a great conversation piece !

love X 2 !

Thought I'd put up one of my projects, wife says "too much free time". It's a table lamp in our spare bedroom. To turn on the light you turn on the water, switch is in the valve. I too, enjoy lighting up re-purposed old things. The wood is from a limb a snow storm took off a pine tree in the back yard.View attachment 60617
Where is the link or picture ?

John, there was a pic. there, don't know where it went. I just tried to replace it, and can't do that either. Methinks there's still a bug cruising around in here, forum quits multiple times when I'm on it. Sorry, Larry

same here tried to look at a few posts that have lost the pic links...

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

bummer... would love to see the lamp if ya ever get it figured out.:whistle:

rich

Here is the project.

newproject.jpg

The problem appears to be database corruption on the forum. When we changed the image to a new image and try and reinserted it, then it worked.

newproject.jpg

Back