Resolved Oops, cannot send renewal

benmychree

John York
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This item cannot be purchased at the moment.
This message came on the screen when I attempted to renew several times, what's up?

Have you gotten the email saying that your donation has expired? My understanding of the current system is that your present level (gold in your case) becomes unavailable until either the anniversary date or the day after it. I think that either Silver or Platinum would allow you to go ahead and buy it early but as you didn't say anything about wanting to do either, I wouldn't try either. If Gold hasn't yet expired, all that we can do at the moment is to tell you to wait until the day after the current expiration date and try again.

Let us know whether that works or not.

Upvote 0
I had the same experience a couple of days ago. There was a message which indicated that payment should be be by check, so I did that.

Upvote 0
The statement about sending a check wasn't or isn't supposed to have indicated that a check was preferred. It was supposed to have said that anyone who prefers to send a check for any reason, send it to the address which is then given. If you have already sent a check, that's fine. Under current circumstances it will probably take a little longer than normal to arrive and get processed. Then again, it may not.

Upvote 0
Back