Ordered an 835

Nice shop Sir!

I miss my 700 sq ft garage I had in CO... :(

I used the mill for the first time on a project. I drilled the spare spindle adapter plate for my PM1030 after I modded it for a set tru er40 collet chuck I bought from Shars. The bolt hole pattern dro function was spot on. It is such a massive improvement over my old mill/drill. So much time saved and great versatility.
That looks like a much more capable mill than a Mill/drill. A DRO has a lot of functions that prove valuable. INC/ABS has saved me from losing reference several times. Not that that is it's only use. I have a 5C chuck that I use quite often, well worth it's price. Wish I had a home shop.

That looks like a much more capable mill than a Mill/drill. A DRO has a lot of functions that prove valuable. INC/ABS has saved me from losing reference several times. Not that that is it's only use. I have a 5C chuck that I use quite often, well worth it's price. Wish I had a home shop.

It cuts so much smoother. It is substantially more rigid.

Nice mill man.
It’s a great size.
My big mill is taking up too much of my 400 sq. Ft shop.
Keep us updated on your progress.

I'm a bit miffed with PM. I paid extra for lift gate service but the trucking company said they cannot deliver it that way. They also said they cannot use a pallet jack to move it. I had to scramble to get a forklift arranged from a local Amish sawmill. Once I get it in the garage I will have to move it without a pallet jack. I'm going to go get pipes from my friends house to use as rollers.
that’s a beautiful machine. Very nice, and I’m envious as heck.

on a side note...
I like to arrange for pick up at the trucking depot for that kind of heavy equipment. It’s just easier in my opinion to let the depot load it in my truck. Then it’s just up to me to unload it once I’m in my workshop. Less hassle with scheduling too.

on a side note...
I like to arrange for pick up at the trucking depot for that kind of heavy equipment. It’s just easier in my opinion to let the depot load it in my truck. Then it’s just up to me to unload it once I’m in my workshop. Less hassle with scheduling too.

on a side note...

That is what I did with my lathe. The mill is too heavy for my truck....lol

Back