OT . Beach time .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I have to admit it , 10 days at the beach is almost as fun as home at work . ALMOST ! :grin: I had calls from work when I was driving down , now the phone is dead . :encourage: I just saw the sub tracking flares off the coast of Surfside Beach which is always cool .

So that's where you've been. Doing some surfing eh? ;)

Good for you, you work too much. Well deserved!

10 days in SC , work 4 days , then up to the property in the mountains to close up shop . This is always my summer to winter month , kinda like the end of the season finaly . The summer has been crazy with this virus , thee rain , the fires , hurricanes , tornados etc . All I want to do is get some work done out of state without 2 week Quarrentines ! :big grin:

And this is the Gods honest truth Will . This is the ONLY week in the year when I do NOT have grease under my fingernails . It's my yearly tidy up week . :encourage:

And this is the Gods honest truth Will . This is the ONLY week in the year when I do NOT have grease under my fingernails . It's my yearly tidy up week . :encourage:

I'm betting you won't last the whole week without grease under your nails. We're currently in Copper Harbor Michigan on vacation. The weather here is a bit different than where you are, but it's vacation none the less. I lasted all of 3 days without grease under my nails. The generator on our RV had some problems, and I couldn't resist. I don't have my meter with me, but preliminary diagnosis is a control board.

Never thought I could get bored at the beach . After 3 days of consuming beverages and watching the rain and clouds from a deck, I have to say , this sucks . I have work to do at home and I would rather be there . Let me get my hands on a chainsaw , I'll take the mountains .

Stuck inside at the beach? :cower:

56 degrees at the beach , 42 degrees in Fallston Md , 38 degrees in Stratford NY . This is November weather in Mid September ! :rolleyes: Haven't seen a ray of sunshine in 8 days ! :surrender:

I had to turn on the damn heat this morning....

Back