OT-Bin Laden dead

Tony Wells

President Emeritus (Retired)
Registered
Details to come, but news says Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Re: Bin Laden dead

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

We have a member on here whose son was killed in Iraq, and I'm sure others whose sons were placed in harms way. I live and work in NYC, and I remember that day well, and the horror he generated. I know people who were killed, I work with people who were injured, and others who narrowly missed death that day. For weeks after that day, the air here in Queens, which is across the river from Manhattan, smelled of the death that Bin Laden caused.

We fear reprisals here in NYC, but his death has brought closure. Let all those who attack the US know that they will not receive a trip to heaven with virgins waiting, but a fast death from a helicopter gunship with a bullet in the head like Osama got.

Best,

Nelson

I wonder if they wrapped him in bacon? That way the sharks will have a tasty treat, as Archy Bunker would say at least this is what I remember
"Whores ovaries"or was it "horse ovaries" ?

I stayed up to watch the news last night and a nice surprise.

Medusa had many snake heads and likely this terrorist group has a few more to be loped off as well. Must be sure to complete the job, don't let the politicians stop the hunt now.

Back