OT ......have you ever just needed to get a break ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Between being cooped up all summer long and the constant fusterclucks at work , I feel I need to get away for a few days . You ever get that feeling ? These past couple weeks have been quite a battle , and I believe it's time for a roadtrip with the pups . :encourage:

Between being cooped up all summer long and the constant fusterclucks at work , I feel I need to get away for a few days . You ever get that feeling ? These past couple weeks have been quite a battle , and I believe it's time for a roadtrip with the pups . :encourage:

Yup, we get like that. When it happens we jump on the bike and go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's holding you up?

Hope you turn the phone off, they will call.

Frequently. Actually getting to do so is always the problem I have.

Hope the trip is refreshing! Sometimes a few days are all that's needed.

So long as you don't fetch up someplace, settle in for a beer, touch some surface that has a 10 hours old trace of pestilence supported by atmospheric mountain moisture, and then, nurturing and massively amplifying it in you, track it back into the previously safe chez @mmcmdl , and so dispatch dear old Dad!

Sorry to be a party-pooper. Sure, take the break if you like. Just do it with a whole lot of care! :)

That sounds great. I love heading for the woods with my dog I drive my big 4x4 truck into the woods as far as it can get and pitch a tent. I do not see another human that I did not bring with me until I finally head back to the mayhem.

There was one time I crawled out of my hole in the woods to go drown some worms, I was sitting all alone on the end of a pire and an older man came down the pier to also drown some worms, You always get to talking about stuff that usually gets to where you from? Where you work, Ind for the life of me I could not even remember the name of the place that I worked at, I had achieved nirvana....

Back