P is for planer, isn't she cute.

Anybody know rpm the drive needs

• 500 at the drive ,,, too fast?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300 @ the drive

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Missed out on the parts lathe my buddy let me down again . It's not like I've never done anything for him even lending several hundred dollars . Well I shouldn't complain , ill just make up a set in a few years the way I'm going. Tried going outside yesterday first time after the last epidural shot on last Tuesday. Thought it was helping but not much by the time I did very little cleaning I was back in pain , last night was horrible , couldn't even turn over with out spasms of unrelenting pain. Today the wife's starting her rant YA Need to move your bones will fuse up. If they do all the better. Even my therapist said take it easy today don't agrevate the nerves anymore. But it sure felt good getting out in the sun and see my buddies and watch my gran baby play in our yard. So two shots ain't working he says up to five epidurals so we go back next week and schedule another the following week. By Christmas I should be ready and set for the operation. If I don't confront them and just get setup for the lamenectame on the three discs. Going to push the issue next visit I want results not wait and keep bilking the funds . Time don't stop , not like it used to in grade school.

Update, news from pain drs , go see a neurosurgeon, need the operation on spine. The epidural shots aren't helping with the pain. They really did help with other problems I've had your years tho. If anyone needs to go through the procedure it's quick almost painless and does help many people just not a massive hulk like me.

Back