Paint for a Chevalier Milling machine

mirage100

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Can anyone help me with some paint for a Chevalier milling machine. don't need to paint the whole thing just the bottom half. I would like any info on the paint. The color is light tan. Can anyone tell me where to get some, who can mix some up, paint # and MFG anything that will help me get some factory color paint. Thank Y'all very much for your time. Reeve

Chevalier USA is in So Cal, call em up, they have very good customer service, they could likely help you with the paint or a code to have it mixed. Have your model# and serial # handy when you call.

No good calling Chevalier. Guess I will go to Home Depot and see it they can match it.

Do a cool two tone, like the 50's cars. Don't have to color match, and you will have the only one like it. Mike

I take all of my colour matching to a dedicated paint store such as a Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, etc. Around here anyway, they often have one or two senior staff who have been in the business for a long time and can bring a lot more experience to bear. They will usually start with a computer match, see how close it comes, and then tweak the mix by eye from there if it needs it. That's where the experience comes in -- how much to tweak or not. If you are able to bring a decent enough sample to them, the results stand a better chance of turning out well.

-frank

I dont want to repaint the whole thing. The paint is in good shape except the bottom half and it just need sanding to feather the edges then paint.

got the paint at PPG . They did a great job. Only problem is I had to buy a gallon. No big deal. Thanks PPG

Back