Parts CL145C

Zeb123

Registered
Registered
This a continuation of another thread (Oh happy day). I have a CL145C s# 10807TKL14. I need the large spindle bearing, part# AS5112T2, the expander part #PT524T1 and the expander screws part # PT1165RH1. Grizzly does not have them. Ted does not have a new bearing but is looking for a good used one. Thanks for any help.

Thanks! I see these are for a heavy 10. That is a differant part number AS511R2 vs AS 511T2 for the 13". Wonder what the difference is?

Looking for measurements on the large bearing expander PT524T1 for the 13" lathe. I guess I will find out how well I can run a file!

Serial card filled out on 12-30-1965, shipped 01-26-1966. MCHRY. SUPPLY 183-4, where ever that is. Shipped with CE2545D, I can only assume that is the motor?

A little progress today between phone calls and jobs. I cleaned and lubed both of the spare chucks that came with the lathe. Evapo- Rust is some good stuff. The chucks were covered in rust but fortunately it was surface rust as there was no pitting, just staining. Both chucks are Skinner, one 3 jaw and one 4 jaw. The chuck that was mounted on the lathe is in good shape as far as I can tell. I can find no numbers on the chuck, only 7600 and the jaw number on the jaws. At one time there was a round medallion on the face of the chuck. Not much to go on I know. The felts are here just waiting on the bearing from Ted, should be here this week.

Back