Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvt

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
ogberi, you got lucky, I had two chipping hammers, and that one almost did not make it in there, Had to keep rearranging stuff to get it to fit. I liked my old one so you got the new one.

churchjw

Active User
Registered
Christmas came in October today. I got box one. It is so cool. Got everything unboxed and picked my items. I got a small grinding wheel that I think will fit my tool post grinder, 3 HHS lath tools, a carbine tipped drill bit, a bearing. 4 four very cool hand bolts (don't know what I will do with them but they are just to neat), and some magazines. Tomorrow will be repacking the box and seeing how much I can stuff in it. Hope to ship it back out Monday.

Andy Rafferty

Registered
Registered
Those large wing nuts came from an old wooden cotton gin we were moving, all of the covers to the mills were held in place with these. Needless to say they are antiques. They have come in handy many times. Enjoy!

JPower6210

Registered
Registered
Received box 2 on Saturday- Thanks Chippy! I kept out some lathe tool blanks, a swarf picker and some left hand drill bits. There is some cool stuff in the box! I will post a picture when I get a camera working again- Message sent to Silverbullet for mailing info, and may be able to send out today, but might be Thursday am when I return from a business trip-

JP

churchjw

Active User
Registered
Box 1 shipped this morning at 9am. It weighed 28lbs 11oz LOL

Jeff

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
Those large wing nuts came from an old wooden cotton gin we were moving, all of the covers to the mills were held in place with these. Needless to say they are antiques. They have come in handy many times. Enjoy!
A cotton gin? Now there is a story waiting to told. Do you have any pictures?

Chippy

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Box 1 shipped this morning at 9am. It weighed 28lbs 11oz LOL

Jeff
I like the idea of posting the weight of the box when it is shipped out, it may be fun to see how heavy it can get. "Box 2" weighed 25 lbs 8 oz. when I shipped it.

catskinner

Registered
Registered
I like the idea of posting the weight of the box when it is shipped out, it may be fun to see how heavy it can get. "Box 2" weighed 25 lbs 8 oz. when I shipped it.
That sounds like a good idea, I don't know what #2 weighed but the postmistress said it would have cost $51 to ship it at regular weight, I thought that was interesting also.

churchjw

Active User
Registered
Of course weight has no correlation with the coolness factor of the actual items inside, but it would be a fun game to see the looks on the post guys faces. :)

Jeff

Terrywerm

Registered
Registered
PrecisionMarine last logged in on June 9, John. I would give him a few more days and then move on to the next member on the list if there has been no response.

TIGL

Active User
Registered
John just contacted me for my address so I'll have the box soon. The next person would be dagnabbit, right?

Terrywerm

Registered
Registered
John just contacted me for my address so I'll have the box soon. The next person would be dagnabbit, right?
That is correct, sir.

On another note, does anyone know the current status or whereabouts of box #2?? No updates on it since the 5th.

autonoz

Active User
Registered
I will followup with Jpower and silverbullet to see whats up

kvt

Active User
30 pound, I think it has gained weight since I shipped it out, now just to see how much BOX 2 is when it gets to me. Of course I can add a bit of stuff also.
have been off much the last couple of weeks, and now trying to catch up.

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Okeedokee, it came today box two has arrived. I went thru the contents picked the items I liked. Two strap clamps , a gem indicator, a paper with an r8 collet rack pictured (to be sent), also a small fly cutter and a couple tool bits that fit it, and three endmills 3/8" and smaller ,and a 1" mic. I added several more items most new and unused . Now I need to get the next one on the list . Who's next??? Oh I had to make two new screw holes in box , stripped out . Box is sealed and waiting , will ship ASAP, thanks to all its pretty nice to do this .

kvt

Active User
Silverbullet check your pm.

Andy Rafferty

Registered
Registered
Route another box in My direction. I've got some recent finds I need to get to someone I'm through hording.

Chippy

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Pictures??? What's that saying everyone quotes? "With out any pictures, it didn't happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock