Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I ever miss this? Just saw this thread today, and have read the whole thing. Great idea. Would love to participate, but my shop is in upheaval at the moment. I'm building a new insulated, air conditioned, and heatable shop and am almost finished. If this pass around continues or another is started when I have my shop moved and organized, I'd love to join in.

Chuck

Thanks Terry. And I hope you have an opprotunity to join in Chuck.

We are a very Honorable group; there are many variations among quantity, market value, rarity, and the common discovery " this is a breathtakingly beautiful device
But I don't have any idea what it does " Send it on! ..........BLJHB

I just got home after being gone all week for work, and no box as yet. Wife has been and will continue to keep an eye out for it. I will notify you guys just as soon as it shows up here. I sent Suki a message on June 30th to see if he had sent it out yet, and have not yet gotten a response from him either.

Keeping in mind that this is vacation season for many folks, it is possible that he meant to send it out but got sidetracked. He hasn't logged in to H-M since June 27th. All we can do is wait and see, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
He still cant make up his mind! I had the same problem.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

I guess I'm in line now - my thought on what to , take & leave. Think value, rarity,
(that's why it's been gathering dust, but WTH, Somebody must need it.) Suitable
books, tables, posters, old catalogues and manuals, anything made of metal (raw stock / fixable ) truly mysterious devices - no discernable function, this is for fun as well as function! .........BLJHB

Not sure where we are with this. I have tried contacting SuKi and have had no reply. Hopefully all is well and he is just on vacation or something. Dont know what else to do but wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back