Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fellas, it was just over two weeks ago when I mailed a letter to the last known holder of the box, and I have not gotten any kind of response from him. He has not logged in since June 27th, so I guess it is time to give up on hearing from him again. I still hope that nothing tragic has befallen him, but something is keeping him from responding or logging in.

With all of that said, I guess it is time to start a new box. Liberal Arts, are you still up to the task? Can one of you early recipients come forth with the dimensions of the original box?

Maybe we should make it mandatory to include a working phone number with our mailing adress.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Well fellas, it was just over two weeks ago when I mailed a letter to the last known holder of the box, and I have not gotten any kind of response from him. He has not logged in since June 27th, so I guess it is time to give up on hearing from him again. I still hope that nothing tragic has befallen him, but something is keeping him from responding or logging in.

With all of that said, I guess it is time to start a new box. Liberal Arts, are you still up to the task? Can one of you early recipients come forth with the dimensions of the original box?
Will get to it this week. Boxes are standard at my P.O. ,will measure one. My "fruit-
Based and way obsolete system doesn't seem to do "Google Docs". Please send a simple vertical list with alias names and a pm to the next listed recipient. Please
Expand, but don't complicate rules. Someone must volunteer as omsbudman. Talley Ho!

We were using a medium flat rate box. I had made a 1/4 plywood box to fit inside to strudy the box. The list will remain the same with terrywerm being the next recipient. Contact him for his shipping information and I do agree with a contact phone number. I appreciate you getting this going again Liberal Arts

Thanks for stepping up gentlemen. This will be a lesson for all to get on with it or get out.

I agree with the phone number requirement, as it makes for quick and easy communication in the event of a problem such as the one we recently experienced.

Liberal Arts, I will send my info shortly.

Notes : Terrywerm, your contact info. has disappeared into the void,
Every body,report to thread or appointed contact upon receipt of box,
Or alarm at unreasonable delay. Remember you will be starting a
A new empty box with each transfer,$ 12.65 postage paid from your
Post Office. Interior braces,etc .must be easily transferable. Find from
"contact " shipping info. For next stop. If this is to succeed, it must be
a Loose Obligation, but Honored. .......BLJHB. Jonathan Bateman
25 Ivy drive, Keene, NH. 03431 603 357 1831.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="The Liberal Arts Garage, post Remember you will be starting a
A new empty box with each transfer.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what your saying here. The box should not be empty. There should be multiple items and you take what you want and replace with comparable amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back