Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to follow up on this. As a Global Moderator I have been following it closely. SuKi was last on the Forum June 27, 2015. He received the Box on June 27, 2015. By your Spreadsheet he still has it? I hope everything is OK here. Let me know if there is some way I can help expedite things.

"Billy G"

[QUOTE="The Liberal Arts Garage, post Remember you will be starting a
A new empty box with each transfer.

Not sure what your saying here. The box should not be empty. There should be multiple items and you take what you want and replace with comparable amount.[/QUOTE]
I assume he means that you need to purchase a new flat rate box to send the stuff along in.

Not sure what your saying here. The box should not be empty. There should be multiple items and you take what you want and replace with comparable amount.
I assume he means that you need to purchase a new flat rate box to send the stuff along in.
. Just a language complication again. You must send a new
box each time , transferring stuff you don't want , adding your contributions. The
Box is the postage stamp you get for $ 12.65. .......BLJHB.

BLJHB.... And make and...
Someone needs to follow up on this. As a Global Moderator I have been following it closely. SuKi was last on the Forum June 27, 2015. He received the Box on June 27, 2015. By your Spreadsheet he still has it? I hope everything is OK here. Let me know if there is some way I can help expedite things.

"Billy G"[/QUOTE. At a mud/ ice race I once ran a pit there was a cigar store"Indian" to hear complaints . Earlier, above, I said we would need an
Ombudsman; Thanks for volunteering. (ha,ha.) talk it over with Those Who Must be
Obeyed ........BLJHB.

Liberal Arts, I have re-sent my information, you will find it in a 'conversation' in your inbox.

Liberal Arts, I started this thread and have been keeping it going. It was out of our control what happened to the first box and myself and Terry have made multiple attempts to contact SuKi. I appreciate you stepping up and starting this again. I will be continually monitoring this threrad as well to make sure it goes smoothly.

Liberal Arts Garage;

This thread already has two extremely competent people to go to with a complaint. Now if they wish to add me OK but I am not volunteering. But if again they wish to have another go to you will not be going to a Cigar Store Indian. I really don't even like that being inferred to. I assure you that if something is wrong I am the last guy on this planet you want looking for you.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberal Arts Garage;

This thread already has two extremely competent people to go to with a complaint. Now if they wish to add me OK but I am not volunteering. But if again they wish to have another go to you will not be going to a Cigar Store Indian. I really don't even like that being inferred to. I assure you that if something is wrong I am the last guy on this planet you want looking for you.

"Billy G"
I'm sorry that I have caused offense, I never do that intentionally. I sought only to
Find an authority at the club to judge complaints, especially against me. The native American advertising is only a"folk-art" symbol for a silent judge. perhaps I should
Ask for a referee? Trying to remain helpful and harmless , .......BLJHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back