Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can edit a post when I first post it, but the edit button goes away after the post has been up for a while.

OK. I wasn't able to edit any post to about a week ago. Then the edit button started showing up. Woo Hoo! I need a edit button. Lol :)

Had to edit this one also.

The current setting allow editing for 24 hours I think.

I know we are getting side tracked but is new members restricted? I wasn't even able to edit 5 seconds after I posted.

The edit function seems to be a moving target for some reason. Nels is still working on the forum software so things do seem to change sometimes. The problem seems to be that if a setting is changed somewhere in the software, it also makes unexpected changes in other areas. The system is getting better, but not perfect yet. If you need editing help, please contact a moderator and we'll be happy to help.

I think this will be a lot of fun looking forward to it.

Ok, I was gone at work for the past 24 hours and not able to do much with this. Since I am sending out the first box I will get it ready and get it out hopefully today. If not Monday at the latest since the post office is closed on the weekend. I have not seen any activity as far as changing the guidlines for this game, so I will finalize them and repost them. I hope everyone enjoys this. I am sorry to the members in Canada. If we get more members there interested I think they should start their own. If not I may foot the bill to get a box sent up there when it gets back to me. Any input on any part of this game is welcomed and appreciated. That being said lets get this thing started and don't procrastinate when it's your turn to ship.

I have shipped the box to jpfabricator and it was $12.65 I sent the tracking number to him and let him know the expected delivery day, which is Monday. I initailly thought the wooden box insert was overkill, but after packing the box and weighing at 21lbs I decided it needed the extra support. I made a box with .50" plywood. I glued and nailed the bottom and sides. The top is held on with four screws. It fits snug in the flat rate box and should work fine. Feel free to modify or repair as needed. Good luck and enjoy.

passaround3.JPG passaround4.JPG

that is heavier duty than what I was thinking about. I was thinking .25 ply or Masonite glued and braded. Our postman are just going to love us, Of course mine did, they just swapped him our for a new guy so he is now getting broken in with large heavy mail. He just give me a funny look., Thanks for all you work on this.

Is there a moderator who can copy and paste response #78 into the first post? Or open it up for editing so I can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back