Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My packages are almost always crushed. I don't think it is my regular carrier because she goes out of her way to take care of me. She likes all the packages I send & receive because she says she gets paid more. Of we have a temp I never get my packages. I just get a note in my box saying the package couldn't be delivered & is at the office for me to be picked up.

I have placed several complaints with USPS.

This box should test their skills in damaging a box. I did have one with tire tracks on it tho so maybe they stand a chance.

Last edited:
I've been away during the weekend. If possible, I'd like to be added to the list. I'll PM as well.

Thanks!

I do not wish to participate in the pass around,thanks anyway.

The box made it in good order.
The only problem is choosing an item!
If I can find some desiccant packs I will toss them in to keep all the drool from tusting the contents.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Hopefully there was something to make it worth your while.

I got 3 collets and a 5/16" lathe bit out. I put 8 things back in. I will have my wife mail it on friday the 12th. I will post some pictures layer on tonight.
Bosephus is next on the list, I already have his adress.

uploadfromtaptalk1434075765083.jpg

I got a 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4" R8 collet. Also a 5/16" HSS blank.
The box is ready to depart in the am.

Love it! As previously stated, I'm in. The 1/2" box makes good sense, and will prove worthwhile the longer this carries on. I'm mostly a wood-butcher, but have collected machinery-tool related small stuff for years, just in case. Into the box they'll go, though I may not avail myself of contents as received. wlw

Haven't heard anything in a while. No updates on the box?

Suki contacted me and he had received it on Saturday. He was preparing to send it to me. I have been updating the spreadsheet when information is available, trying to keep it current, and I will update it further when the box arrives and departs here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back