Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if there is a chance of including Canada, then I am in too!
Thanks,
-brino

Sound like a good idea. Should be fun. I've been planning for a few days to start a pay it forward thread & just got it posted two threads before reading this.

I had bought a three piece fly cutters then bought a second set of 5 pieces. Since 3 were close to the same I decided to pass them along on the pay it forward thread.

I would send the originating box out. How would we distribute the order of recipiants? Should we limit this to a specific number of participants and then if it is a success we can do oanother> I would not want ot exclude anyone, but never doing this before it is trial and error for me. Who can start a sticky thread if there is enough interest in this?

there should be a way to update whats in the box before shipping from each person so this way it doesnt go to someone that doesnt want anything in the box..so it doesnt waste time or postage..

I like the surprise idea better. Just because you don't want anything doesn't mean you can't add to it. ;)

A note about the item would be cool also especially if it is a home made tool.

True, that makes it more fun....so nothing live should be put in the box...LOL

Ah Not spiders and snakes. I think the surprise is part of the fun. But you have to remember some of us have Mini mills that don't take large things. And we have to set the limit on postage like you said. That way you know what it is going to cost to send it to the next person.

roger that, Hay you can get a lot of pieces of steal in the med box I think. didn't they use to advertise that as long as it fit in the box you could ship it for that price. I guess someone must have taken them up on it if they now say 70 lbs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back