Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
ogberi, you got lucky, I had two chipping hammers, and that one almost did not make it in there, Had to keep rearranging stuff to get it to fit. I liked my old one so you got the new one.

Christmas came in October today. I got box one. It is so cool. Got everything unboxed and picked my items. I got a small grinding wheel that I think will fit my tool post grinder, 3 HHS lath tools, a carbine tipped drill bit, a bearing. 4 four very cool hand bolts (don't know what I will do with them but they are just to neat), and some magazines. Tomorrow will be repacking the box and seeing how much I can stuff in it. Hope to ship it back out Monday.

Those large wing nuts came from an old wooden cotton gin we were moving, all of the covers to the mills were held in place with these. Needless to say they are antiques. They have come in handy many times. Enjoy!

Received box 2 on Saturday- Thanks Chippy! I kept out some lathe tool blanks, a swarf picker and some left hand drill bits. There is some cool stuff in the box! I will post a picture when I get a camera working again- Message sent to Silverbullet for mailing info, and may be able to send out today, but might be Thursday am when I return from a business trip-

JP

Box 1 shipped this morning at 9am. It weighed 28lbs 11oz LOL

Jeff

Those large wing nuts came from an old wooden cotton gin we were moving, all of the covers to the mills were held in place with these. Needless to say they are antiques. They have come in handy many times. Enjoy!

A cotton gin? Now there is a story waiting to told. Do you have any pictures?

Box 1 shipped this morning at 9am. It weighed 28lbs 11oz LOL

Jeff

I like the idea of posting the weight of the box when it is shipped out, it may be fun to see how heavy it can get. "Box 2" weighed 25 lbs 8 oz. when I shipped it.

I like the idea of posting the weight of the box when it is shipped out, it may be fun to see how heavy it can get. "Box 2" weighed 25 lbs 8 oz. when I shipped it.

That sounds like a good idea, I don't know what #2 weighed but the postmistress said it would have cost $51 to ship it at regular weight, I thought that was interesting also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back