Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the box today. Lots of cool stuff but not a lot that was useful to me. Still worth the price of admission though! I added some goodies and sealed it back up so it should be on its way to Dag tomorrow.

YOu would be surprised at what other people think is interesting, useful etc, One man's junk in another man's treasure.

Just letting you know we are still following this. Great job so far.

"Billy G"

Good morning - Sounds like fun and interesting, how can I get in on this.

Thanks,
Woodrow

YOu would be surprised at what other people think is interesting, useful etc, One man's junk in another man's treasure.
I hope I don't intrude, but if there is"rattle room left when you are ready to send the box on, pack with pipe cleaners, q-tips, chip brushes, and rags cut from old under-
wear ( the best !)+ old magazines of some interest, etc..........BLJHB.

No intrusion, In fact if nothing else, something useful that you made can be put I the box. I think of it this way, If what I put in the box is still there when it comes back to me, Then I will take it out and put something else in, But from the sounds of it most of the stuff I put in there will be gone, I no longer had a need for it but others did. Even some old off cuts of stock may be useful to others.
Woodrow hope you do join us in this. It is fun, even for people who have not done much in many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back