Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking at the Spread Sheets I see that Box #1 is with "wlwhittier' and Box #2 is with "ogberi". Is this correct as of this point? I lost track when this computer went down.

"Billy G"

ogberi,
Glad to hear that the box got there faster than predicted and without additional damage.
Also, thanks for showing two of the laminated cardboard 'cases' I made. It takes a little work, but protects fragile/precision items pretty well.

In looking at the Spread Sheets I see that Box #1 is with "wlwhittier' and Box #2 is with "ogberi". Is this correct as of this point? I lost track when this computer went down.

"Billy G"

Yes, that is correct Bill. I have messaged wlwhittier the info he requested on how to locate the next person. Seems as though everything is moving along nicely.

YUP! Next is clockmaker.

Do I PM him (her?) for an address? I see the spreadsheet only lists machinery. wlw

The cardboard containers did an excellent job of protecting everything, and they'll work as interim safe storage containers until I can get a free weekend to make a couple of wooden boxes for the goodies. Got a newspaper, more tape, and some free time this evening I set aside to repack the box. Should be able to mail it Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my schedule.

Thanks! Reaching out to the next recipient now.

"Billy G"

Looks like clockmaker will be receiving box 1 & 2 at the same time. Not sure if that is that is a good or bad thing?

I'm either stupid, or unobservant. Time's a'wasting!

I can't find how to PM clockmaker to get his name, address and phone number.

Last opportunity to mail Box 1 to him will be Friday next; I'll be out of state for the week of Turkey day.

If anyone knows him, or can direct me to the appropriate method for a PM: Please Help!

Thanks...wlw

I'm either stupid, or unobservant. Time's a'wasting!

I can't find how to PM clockmaker to get his name, address and phone number.

Last opportunity to mail Box 1 to him will be Friday next; I'll be out of state for the week of Turkey day.

If anyone knows him, or can direct me to the appropriate method for a PM: Please Help
Thanks...wlw

Go to the top of the page and put the mouse over you inbox, this will cause a drop down to appear that says "Start a new conversation" click on that and you will be able to put clockmaker in there and then you can send him the message.

Thanks, catskinner...I did that yesterday, but didn't know that was a PM.

Have no response yet. Perhaps he's on holiday. wlw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back