Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get here as much as I did. You don't need it that often. You Gentleman are to be commended for a job well done. It could have just as easily failed but thanks to all it did not. Again, Kudos to you all for keeping it together.

"Billy G"

EVERYONE have a happy holiday, Of course the people getting the boxes just before the holiday got an little extra to look at as well.
My bad as well but we have to start posting some pictures on here of what we got out of the box. That also lets us see what people are liking in the boxes.

Well I'm on Christmas vacation in Florida but I talked to my son this afternoon and it appears that box #2 arrived at my place. I'll check it out when I get home on the 31st and send it on to the next recipient. Merry Christmas everyone.

I got home fro my Christmas vacation yesterday and found box#2 waiting for me. I took 2 end mills out of the box that I could very much use and added several things. I had to remove much bubble tape and packing to make everything fit back in the box, and it will be along to it's next destination as soon as I get an address to send it to.

002.JPG

I finally got an address for TIGL and box #2 will be on it's way in tomorrows mail.

I finally got an address for TIGL and box #2 will be on it's way in tomorrows mail.
Sorry it took so long, I was home for the holidays and not checking my email as often as I should have

I still have it. Been a bit busy, plus "iced in" for a bit. I have Brian Fox's mailing address, and plan to send it off this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back