Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm still on the list , can you put me on it again x2 .
Thanks

itsme_Bernie, dlane, and woodrowm have all been added to the list again. With just a tiny bit of juggling, there are at least 10 individuals in between your names.

IMG_0528.jpg Hello there everyone. Box 1 arrived on Saturday April 16 in great shape. I must say that rmac898 did a fantastic job on the aluminum box. I will last for a long long time, and be easy to fix should a screw get stripped. This is really a fun Idea, I hope that everyone keeps this box cooking across the country. Next up is Hackley69. Pm was sent for his address, and as soon as I have it the box will be on its way. That said I found some items that I really can use, and the photo is attached

IMG_0528.jpg

Hi all.
I want to give a formal and public apology for not getting Box 2 out sooner from the old pass around thread. I was doing 6 day weeks of very long days until I got a severe case of diverticulitis. Everything sort of went sideways after that with work piling up, step father got sick, etc. I finally had to take a morning off to take my mom to the doctor, and I slipped over to the post office and mailed the box.
Everybody is fine, but I am still stupidly busy.

All I kept from the old box was a couple of Rex 49 3/8" tool blanks. I took a pic, but the quality is low, they just look like two small rusty pieces of metal...

Hopefully life will calm down in the next month, and I can rejoin the community. I really miss the forum.

Josh

Hi all.
I want to give a formal and public apology...
Hopefully life will calm down in the next month, and I can rejoin the community. I really miss the forum.

Josh

Good luck man, and hang in there- this is all fun here, so don't worry about us.

Bernie

Good morning - Hey it's good to know that you are OK.

Thanks,
Woodrow

I think we all understand. I had the illusion that once I retired I would have all the time in the world to do the things I enjoy most. In reality, there seems to never be enough time.

It's okay, Josh. We've all been in that situation where everything is going wrong and you just wonder when it will all end. It's good to know that you are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back