Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been gone for a few days and just got home 5/23/16 and found this heavy box in the mail. I am the one with it. I hope to go through it tomorrow and start the process. just an update.
Picked an item and put an item in the box NOW how do I find out who is the next person on the list that I should send it out to?

Last edited:
where do I find out who is next on the list to send package out to.

Its jpfabricator. Message him to get his address. On page one there is a link to the spread sheet that shows who is next, It's the name below yours.

got a message out for jpfabricator and place a few items in the box, hope to have it on the road soon thanks ED

2016-05-24 16.17.52.jpg

Email failed. Look in pm for address.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas by Jake Parker!

Ok I've had the box since Saturday. Ogberi is next on the list, and I will contact him. There may be a delay in comunication with the server transition, so be patient please.
I havent made a choice on what I will keep, but I will post it as soon as I do.

I pm'ed Jake with my shipping info a few days back, before the forum moved. Dropped another pm today, in case the notifications didn't work. Can't wait to dig through this one. :)

The box is in the mail. I had to go to 4 diffrrnt PO's (read 4 diffrent city) to find a flatrate box that fit. Seems theres some that are a bit too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back