Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to you. Life happens, and it's good to hear that you're still with us.

Like they said, Life happens but we also like to know that people are ok. Ask several of us, things do happen, and it can put us and everything around us in a bind. But know that there are people that want to ensure our other members are ok. as well. Hope we hear from you more often again, Keep your head up and keep making chips when possible

OK, just when you thought all was done, it all changes. I heard from bernie. All is ok now and he sends his apologies. The box is safe and he has it ready to ship. He is going to go through his messages to make sure he is sending it to the right person. Billh50 you might message him again with your address so you know he has the right one. Thank you all for your patience. Everyone who will be expecting the box, make sure you still want it. If not post your desire not to receive it and I will remove you from the list. Lets get on another positive roll. I would like to see whoever is in pocession of the box send your phone number with your info so we have a way of contacting you other than this site.

I know all about it. He messaged me after I sent him a few from other places. Told me it was all boxed up and ready to go again. He apologized and said he hoped everyone would welcome him back. I told him no bad feelings but it would have been nice of him to at least let someone know what was going on once in a while.

Bernie, if you read this, please do not beat yourself up over it! Life has a way of handing us setbacks just when we least need them.

I haven't been in here much myself as of late as I have been very busy with my dad who is suffering from memory loss issues. I suspect Alzheimer's, but he has not yet been officially diagnosed with it, so I dare not call it that just yet. We just moved him into an assisted living apartment this past week but now we also have to clean out his house and try to get it ready to go on the market so that we can get it sold before the snow flies. We do not want to have to shovel the snow and keep it heated this winter! In addition to all of this I am trying to get some home renovations done and there quite literally is no time for the shop lately. As a result, I will be pulling my name from the pass around list for the time being. Maybe by this winter I will have some time again.

I will still try to pop in here and give a hand when I can. I can always add myself back onto the list at a later time.

Terry,
I hope everything goes ok with what you have to get done and hope to see you back here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back