Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a saying that says " good things come to those who wait ".

Box arrived today and I took a few items out and put some in. Almost forgot to put the log book back in.
will be sending MetalMan1309 a message for his address.
Here's what I kept.

CAM00014.jpg

Will try to get this out tomorrow to MetalMan. I will have to have someone drop it off for me as I can not carry this much as far as I would have to at the post office and stand in line with it.

Billh50, I got lucky the post office that I use has a metal railing I got it in set it on it, and pushed it around until I got it up to the counter. Got a few looks, but once the guy picked it up he understood, then he went and grabbed some bigger heavy item labels and put all over it.

Ours just has one of those expandable strap gates. And when I was there yesterday morning they only had one guy on the counter and a line going out the door.
But I found a younger guy that is used to lifting heavy stuff who is going to bring it to post office today. I already sent MetalMan the tracking number.

will be sending MetalMan1309 a message for his address.
Perhaps everyone should do this when they are at the point of watching the tracking online before they receive the box. Get the next address so there will be no delays if the next one in line doesn't get on to answer a message immediately. We could try to make up for lost time that way. Maybe shave a couple days off over the whole list anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back