Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, just to let you know, there are two different medium flat rate boxes and you can order the correct box right here: https://store.usps.com/store/browse...tegoryId=shipping-supplies&productId=P_PPFRB2

You order the box online and your mail carrier leaves it in your mailbox for you. You pay for it online ahead of time and print the mailing label and within a day or so the empty box is delivered to you. Once you have it and pack it up you can go online and schedule pickup of your package by your postal carrier. All you have to do is tell them online when to pick it up and where the box will be (in the mailbox, by the front door, etc). The last two times that I had pass around boxes here I handled it that way and it worked slick.

Thought I would pass this along as I am often on the road during the week and have no chance to go to the post office. It really helps out those who have exceptionally busy schedules.
I'm not in this thing because I'm too new to have much of anything to add, but I thought I'd suggest adding this to the first post. Sounds like really helpful advice to people joining!

I got the box and pulled out two or three items. I'll be sending the box off as soon as my ordered flat rate boxes get here, local post office didn't have them. I'll post photos when I can.

All, I must apologize for the delay. I had to order the medium flat rate box, then a family health crisis happened. I think we're out of the woods now, so I hope to get the shipping label on it today and get it out tomorrow, assuming all goes well.

I'm not in this thing because I'm too new to have much of anything to add, but I thought I'd suggest adding this to the first post. Sounds like really helpful advice to people joining!

Not a bad idea, Mike! I think I shall do so. Thanks!

I've been on the road the last few days and found the box at the post office this afternoon. I need to make a small repair to the box as one of the cover screws got stripped out and the screw was lost. I'll make my selection and addition and send it on it's way by Saturday.

Hey guys, the hard drive in my PC decided to commit suicide and my phone's abilities are limited. As a result I will not be able to update the spreadsheet at all until the new computer arrives and I set it up next weekend. Autonoz may or may not have the time to address it in the meantime so please have a little patience.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back