Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought each person should only hold it a few days ??? Unless I read the rules wrong . How long does it take to open the box , figure out what you like, put a few items back in and send it off ??? Shouldn't be 6 weeks ...Lol

Terrywerm , lets start a second box ! :eagerness:

If memory serves I signed up last March? Maybe? I'm too lazy to go back through the 2016 thread to look it up. I'm still waiting for my turn. Evidently it takes a LONG time.

Your waiting since March of last year ? 11 MONTHS ??? That's just too long , not fun at that point

Careful. Guys around here don't like being told that it's too slow, or really any sort of suggestion that doing it differently would mean more fun for more people. You should have seen the resistance when I merely suggested that people communicate their addresses before they need to for the actual shipping date, in hopes of shaving a day or so off every now and then if the next recipient doesn't respond the moment you ask them for it, weeks after it should have occurred to you to do so.

I just ignored the hostility and sent my full contact info to a mod and my shipping address to the guy before me, just in case he ever gets the box and needs it...

has anyone see Liberal Arts in a while I have not seen anything when searching. I hope he is ok.

Probably just a US thing, huh?

Sorry, yes it depends on US Postal Service "Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping", which allows shipping a standard sized box up to 70lbs for a flat rate of $13.45US anywhere in the US. The same box shipped to Canada is limited to 20lbs and costs $45.95US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back