Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Accidentally unsubscribed in the tapatalk app, and I can't find another way to subscribe than to comment again.}

Ya I figured. And customs wouldn't likely be an enjoyable experience. Bummer, oh well. Enjoy guys! Looks interesting. I'd really love to see more pictures of the contents in and out, though. You know, see what I'm missing out on. lol

Liberal Arts Garage was online on Monday and today again. I also sent him a message on Monday asking if he had shipped the box yet. Thus far I have not received a response. I have his phone number and will be giving him a phone call this evening.

I want to thank all of you for being so patient while the box has been sitting stagnant.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

More apologies would be meaningless . I have been "Out of It-- Mind and Body
For awhile . Got some help tomorrow, and it will be mailed !...BLJHB.

Starting off the 2017 year, The Liberal Arts Garage is currently in possession of the box and he plans to ship it off to the next participant (jimmills) right after January 1st.

Currently there are only eleven people on the list so if you want to get your name on the list, please contact Autonoz or myself and we will be happy to add you. :anyone:

If you have been on here before and wish to be added again, just let us know.

Buliten--------Box delivered. Tto USPS last Monday -------- Should have landed by Now. .......... BLJHB.

Jimmills sent me a PM indicating that he received the box on 1/27. Since he has not yet posted any further details here in the thread, I thought I would post what I know for the benefit of everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back