Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it's arrival and thanks Bill, also best wishes for you at the doctors !

ok.....had a problem this morning so had to cancel an appointment. Box is all set to go to Post Office. Have someone bringing it there in an hour or so. Will message the tracking number to FLguy.

Just received Pass around box. I'll try getting it mailed this afternoon if the next persons address is available. Several 3-48 taps were broken because it's container was shattered,they were discarded. Two screws missing and I don't have any 1/4-28 FHSC, all others holding well.
I kept; flux brushes and "Thin-Bit" holder.

yeah the screws were missing when I got it too. but the top held well and I didn't have any screws to replace the missing ones.

Bill neither did I. I just mailed it to Cliff and sent him the tracking #. He was very quick in E mailing me his address, Thanks Cliff.

Box is inbound to me. I'll keep everyone updated. I have the address for the next person in line, so I should turn around pretty quick.

Also, anyone who still is in line do you guys NEED anything?

Box is inbound to me. I'll keep everyone updated. I have the address for the next person in line, so I should turn around pretty quick.
What a concept! ;)
* Space for more machines, materials, etc.
* Time to work on those machines, materials, etc.
* Skills
* Maybe some collets and stuff

:)

Anything I need? Other than a winning lottery ticket, nothing that I really need. I asked earlier what people would like to have in the box and didn't get any response. While I don't need it, I am lusting over a set of adjustable parallels and 1,2,3 blocks, and I'm always on the look out for involute gear cutters. You never know when you need to make a specific gear.
I've been collecting some stuff that I think would find a good home in someone's tool box, but without seeing many photos of what guys are taking out of the box it's hard to know what people would like to have.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back