Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those difficult to throw...I am trying to imagine how to grip it?
Robert

Last edited:
That's ok, I have a lot of what-u-call-its and thing-a-mu-jigs. And the wife just shakes her head when I have everything out of the box in the middle of the floor looking at everything. She is like are you going to get that all back in there, I say no, I 'm keeping some and adding other things in. She just walks off. I do not complain about her Habits (hobbies) and she does not complain much about mine. But I like her name for the saw.

I received the box last week and will be mailing it tomorrow.

I grabbed a "gas" ID tag and an Acme Tap. See the following picture.
DSCN5957.JPG

Have the box in hand and will go through it Tomorrow. I will have it in the mail on Monday providing I have the next person on the lists information.

At this rate we may get partway around a second time this year, Good luck on what you find. Ken

It will be out the next day I get it, unfortunately the stuff I have to go in it won't fit, I'll find somthing x2

At this rate we may get partway around a second time this year, Good luck on what you find. Ken

Remember, if any of you want another stab at it, you can sign up again, you just need to have at least ten other people between your last time and next time for the box. The list does not automatically repeat itself. By having to sign up again, it changes who you might receive the box from as well as what kind of contents it may have.

There's a little story behind the ninja star... I acquired it deep in the Amazon (.com) jungle, except that my R8 ninja star thrower has a key so I ordered a star with a keyway slot. I just can't seem to get enough spin on the ones with the plain holes, they just bounce off my enemies without doing much damage. It's probably my technique, need more wrist action but dang those things are hard to throw and I need all the help I can get. The Amazon supplier even displayed a picture with a keyway slot just as I wanted, but they sent me the star you got. I complained to Amazon (sent them a picture of it captioned "A Hole!", which they might have taken the wrong way) so they said oh terribly sorry and sent me ANOTHER one just like it, perfectly round hole and still no keyway. Now I had two stars, no key slots, no patience left and so I just gave up and used a hacksaw. It was a bit rough but it got the job done and I've given up on throwing stars for now, might try again someday if a need arises. Best of luck with them.

Received box today , will be in mail Friday.
To hot to look thru it now in shop , I'll check it out tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back