Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box is on its way to kiddcaprix in MI as of this morning. (Label #: 4204907994055036993000810).

The box is in great shape, and the lid is held securely by 8 screws. I wasn't able to add everything that I had hoped to add as it is very full. Attached pic shows what I removed from it. I had never seen an adjustable wrench like the one seen in the pic.

It was cool receiving the box and exploring its contents. I hope to do it again if enough people sign up to keep it going this year.

b152f1e4a7055baaa545f53fb86829b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing if there is anything I can use. Or add! Thanks and will let everyone know when I get it.

-Adam

The box is on its way to kiddcaprix in MI as of this morning. (Label #: 4204907994055036993000810).

The box is in great shape, and the lid is held securely by 8 screws. I wasn't able to add everything that I had hoped to add as it is very full. Attached pic shows what I removed from it. I had never seen an adjustable wrench like the one seen in the pic.

It was cool receiving the box and exploring its contents. I hope to do it again if enough people sign up to keep it going this year.

b152f1e4a7055baaa545f53fb86829b2.jpg

TD , useing tapatalk on this site is apparently different than other sites, your pics are red x's
If you search useing tapatalk, it should show you how to upload pics that show up. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
TD , the dreaded red x is your pic
Search how to upload pics useing tapatalk on this site ,it's different here apparently

that's a very unique adjustable wrench. Can't say as if i've seen one like that before. Very cool.

I have never seen a wrench like that either. Very unique to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Got the box yesterday. Thanks TDPurcell. I spread everything out last night and will go through it this weekend. I will get it out on Monday or Tuesday to the next person in line (or once I get an address).

Address sent, Hay looks like it will stay in TX a short while as JPfabricator is after me.

Just realized that I haven't had the box since two years ago when there were two of them floating around. They were both here within a couple of weeks of each other. Guess it's time to add myself to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back